“When planning for a crisis, it is instructive to recall that Noah start building the Arc before it started to rain” – Norman Augustine
Studies have clearly shown that brand damaging impact comes from how a company reacts to a crisis rather than the nature of the crisis. Just take a look around and come to your own conclusion on how, Toyota, British Petroleum and Menu Foods handled their crises vs Maple Leaf Foods and J&J.
Take action today:
Insure your plan can survive in the current environment. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there” – Will Rogers
Whether it is a complete Business Continuation Plan or a focused product Crisis Management Plan we can:
• Evaluate your current plan by:
o Analyzing Your Business
o Access your Risks (Where is your business vulnerable)
• Natural hazards (geological, meteorological, and biological)
• Human-caused events (accidental and intentional)
• Technological-caused events
o Develop your Strategy (What is your appetite for risk)
• Matching your Plan to your staff’s capabilities
o Recommendations to your Plan
• Crisis Communication Plans
o Rehearse your Plan
• Pressure test your plan and team by providing realistic crisis simulation.
• Develop a comprehensive plan based on your business need.
• Ensure your plan meets SQF 2000 Certification Requirements
Remember, the best time to develop a crisis plan is before you are the middle of one! Give us a call today at 480-802-1777